Ditto is a new offering from Finshots. We want to help millennials make better financial decisions. And we are starting with Insurance. With Ditto, you don’t just compare insurance. You understand it. Narrow down choices. Avoid pitfalls and make better decisions. Ditto scheduled for the role of Customer Service Quality Executive for graduates.
Job Role – Customer Service Quality Executives.
Location of Job – Work From Home.
Job Duties and Responsibilities – The responsibilities for this opening are mentioned below in-detail
- Call monitoring and provide actionable insight to improve current processes
- Assist in developing, creating, and implementing quality processes
- Gather information to help improve advisor performance
- Provide feedback on the quality of advisor’s recommendations
- Develop customer support quality standards.
Qualification Required – The candidates must be a bachelor’s degree holder.
Age – A candidate must be at least 18 years old. There is no upper age limit mentioned by Ditto.
Pay Scale/CTC – The average salary of an Customer Service Quality Executive at Ditto is Rs 37,600 per month which will be around 4.5 lakhs per year.
Expected Knowledge and Skills – The knowledge and skills that you need are given below
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Prior experience in the Insurance Domain will be an added advantage
- Strong sense of ownership and leadership quality
- Excellent listening and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
Selection Process – The selection process purely depends upon shortlisting. Once candidate is shortlisted, there will be round of assessment test and virtual/ face to face interview. After successful completion of these rounds, candidate will receive joining letter by the company on their registered email id.
Experienced or Fresher – Freshers and experienced both are eligible for Ditto.
Applicants need to apply via online mode. There is no offline application process for this particular hiring.
Closing Date – Candidates need to submit application through online application portal by (10-04-2023) expected. Candidates need to apply as soon as possible. Once seats are full, online application link will be closed.